Where We Give
Each year, through our Equipping Fund, Kairos invests 20% of our income in ministries, organizations, and projects in which members of the Kairos community are involved. Dollars from the Equipping Fund can be requested by any member of the Kairos community.
Kairos Equipping Fund Application for Adults
Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
Equipping Fund Application for Kids
Completed forms can be given to Ms. Jan or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Equipping Fund or any of our mission involvement, email our mission team at email@example.com.
Where We Volunteer
The Kairos Community is involved in many different organizations around Atlanta. Below are descriptions and contact information for organizations we are currently serving.
Central Night Shelter
A ministry of hospitality and compassion to homeless men in downtown Atlanta; offering its guests a hot meal, a warm safe place to spend the night, medical and foot care, and the fellowship of caring volunteers.
For more information, please contact Neal Foushee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helps refugee families experience healthy, empowered and culturally-sensitive pregnancy and birth in the U.S.
- Pregnancy/Birth Assistants: Provide support to refugee women throughout pregnancy/birth. Training is provided; no experience necessary.
- Educators/Teachers: Assist in teaching classes on pregnancy, childbirth, fertility, baby care, breastfeeding. Training is provided; no experience necessary.
- New Mom Friends: Provide friendship and practical assistance to a pregnant refugee mothers.
- Administrative Assistance: Assist with a variety of tasks including websites, grant-writing, PR, etc.
For more information, please contact Liz Johnson at email@example.com
International Justice Mission
A human rights agency that brings rescue to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.
For more information, please contact Barbara Exley at firstname.lastname@example.org
A home and program for pregnant teens in need.
- Cook or purchase a meal for the home
- Participate in activities with the residents
- Help with administrative work, including emails and spreadsheets (can be done from home)
For more information, please contact Jane Wilkinson at email@example.com